Did you changed jobs more frequently than is usual
Define job Showstoppers-
- List accomplishments in each job that relate to the position you seek. Note that you built new skills in each job. Say that you’re a person who contributes value wherever you go.
- Give acceptable, verifiable reasons why you changed jobs so frequently — project-oriented work, downsizing, dead-end positions, company sold out, or department shut down.
- ResumeChangers CV writers India recommendations – ‘Say that you’ve become more selective lately, and you hadn’t been able to find the right job until this opportunity came along; explain your employment travels as a quest for a fulfilling job.’
- If this move is a career change for you, show how your experience and skills support this change and how the position fits your revised career goals.
- If your positions were for temporary agencies, cluster the jobs by responsibility and recast them as evidence of your use of cross-functional skills in many situations.
- Ask whether this is regular-status employment. If so, admit you’ve lacked some commitment in the past, but now you’re ready to settle down with a good company, such as this one. If not, say a temporary job is just what you have in mind to keep your skills refreshed with experiences gained at various companies.
Tips for writing CV:
- ResumeChangers CV writers India suggests that complain about what was wrong with each of your ex-employers that made you quit. Say you didn’t want to waste your time working for dysfunctional people and organizations.
- Show a lack of focus — you just couldn’t get into your jobs.
- Say you’re looking for something that pays more. You can brand yourself to get more eyeballs, from recruiters.
CALL US FOR ONE TO ONE CAREER SOLUTIONS AND CAREER GROWTH GUIDANCE.
Average rating: 0 reviews